May 18, 2007

Suns-Spurs Round 2 Game 6

There is a post forthcoming, although I do not yet know how detailed it will be. I will be watching with fellow fans again, so I might do a play by play of fan action as well, which might be rather "interesting". Stay tuned.

My apologies. We got behind watching it on DVR. A horrible game in many ways.

Fire David Stern.

This should be the greatest western conference finals in the history of the league. The ratings will be through the roof. Why the NBA preferred it this way, I may never know. It seems that David Stern doesn't like dark men with a lot of tattoos. The whiter and blander, the better, I guess.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

STU SUCKS STERN NEEDS TO GO.

Jennifer5489 said...

You know, I agree with everything I have ever seen you write (and there's nothing wrong with being anti-social - most people suck). You pointed something out to me that I had not even thought of. Living in Phoenix my entire life, it seems to me like the Suns are cursed. Every single time they've been close, some kind of 'unfair' bullshit has happened and broken my heart. I've tried to figure out why in the hell the NBA would purposely put an early end to the Suns' season, especially since it's the Suns that have recruited so many new fans with their most exciting style of play. I mean, people all over the country call them the most entertaining team out there. So if they can 'rig' games, wouldn't the Suns be the one team they'd want to help - not hurt? Then it hit me when I read your post, they do not like the black, tatooed guys. Makes total sense. Thanks man, you put a whole new perspective on things and now I totally understand what the NBA is all about. I hope they're all f'n happy.

Jey said...

Thanks, yo. I can only hope that I'm wrong about it. We should all feel nice and sick about this one for a while.

Wanna be antisocial together?!?!