April 20, 2007

Daddy? Yes, Son?

I wonder if Charlie Murphy will do one his True Hollywood Stories about the summer of 1979.

"It was a hot day in July, like, not just hot, but balls sweating when we was sittin' nekkid on a basketball court, hot, humid like. So anyways, me an' my boys was out at the beach in North Carolina, and there was these honeys eyein' us. We was like 19 or 20 at the time, and this girl, Nancy I think her name was came up and says she wants to have my baby! I was like, "Woah! Hold up, mama! You got money for a motel?" And she DID! Now I ain't never met this girl in my life, but we was high and she was offering up some free shiz, ya know what I'm sayin..."


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Charlie Murphy (Eddie's brother)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Josh Howard

No comments: